Wednesday 6 November 2013

Divergent Promotional Posters

Divergent is one of my favourite books of all time, so when I found out a few months ago that it was being made into a film I was so excited!
Lately I have been seeing a lot of promotional posters for the film, showing some of the characters like Tris played by Shailene Woodley and my favourite Four/Tobias played by Theo James.
I thought I would show you guys a few of my favourite promotional posters that I have recently seen!

The first is Tori, and I have to say I love how they did her tattoo!


The next is Tris, I love her tattoo as well!


Last but definitely not least is Four/Tobias and his tattoo is by far the best one I have EVER seen!

Watch out for more Divergent related things which I will be putting up soon!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment