Wednesday 11 December 2013

2014 Reading Challenges I am participating in

Today I have decided to tell you guys about the reading challenges that I will be participating in during 2014. There are only a couple of challenges that I have decided to take part in so far, but if I find any others which I decide I will take part in, then I will make sure to update this post.

A-Z Reading Challenge GoodReads Page

 photo BookRed2_zps6ddb0be4.jpg

In this challenge you basically choose either a book title, cover or author name beginning with each letter of the alphabet. If you want to know the official rules or join the challenge, then check out the GoodReads page that I posted above.

2014 Dystopian challenge


In this challenge, there are four different levels which are decided on how many dystopian books you read during the year.

Thanks for reading and good luck with whatever challenges you decide to embark upon in the year of 2014!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment