Saturday 7 December 2013

December TBR

Today I am doing my December wrap up, and I am going to be doing it a little differently to how I normally do it, by just showing pictures of the books instead of writing about them. Also sorry that this post is up a little late, I have just been busy and haven't gotten around to doing it until now. So anyway, lets get on with it...

Entwined by Heather Dixon.
 8428195
Let it snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson.
 18272314
The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith.

10798416
 
City of glass by Cassandra Clare.
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
They are all of the books that I am planning on reading, although I am hoping to get a kindle for Christmas so if I do, I will most probably be reading a lot of novellas and eBooks, so I am very excited about that! Thanks for reading.
 
Star Reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment