Saturday 28 December 2013

Most played: Week of 23rd December

Today is my second most played songs post, where I tell you guys my most played songs from this past week. So lets get started...

1. Blurred lines by Robin Thicke ft TI and Pharrell

blurred-lines-cover 
 
Even though this song has been out for a while, I have recently been listening to it a lot. This song has also been named the most controversial song of 2013, which I do not necessarily agree with, and I still really like this song anyway.
 
 
File:Duckthehallscover.jpg
 
 
As you probably do not know, I absolutely love Duck Dynasty. And if you do not know what duck dynasty is, it is a documentary TV show about the Robertson family, who invented the duck call. I love the show and so for Christmas I was given their duck the halls CD. I have been listening to this over the Christmas period and I love it! Definitely check it out as it is a cross between country and classic Christmas music!
 
Those are my most listened to songs of this past week, I hope you enjoyed it and I will speak to you next week in my first music post of 2014!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment