Saturday 28 December 2013

The bookshelf scavenger hunt!

1607014362801181238294011371480249923718710190

Today I am doing the bookshelf scavenger hunt tag! I have seen many different versions of this on YouTube, so I decided to give it a go!
The questions are:

Find an author's name or title with the letter Z in it 
The maze runner by James Dashner
Find a classic
Sense and sensibility by Jane Austen
Find a book with a key on it

I do not have one.
Find something on your bookshelf that's not a book
I have 2 owl ornaments that sit on top of a few of my classic books.
Find the oldest book on your shelf

Broken soup by Jenny Valentine, I have had this for about 5 years.
Find a book with a girl on the cover

Teardrop by Lauren Kate.
Find a book that has an animal in it

Blood red road by Moira Young, this has a crow in it.
Find a book with a male protagonist

The spectacular now by Tim Tharp, I have not yet read this, but I believe that the main character and the point of view that the book is written in is male.
Find a book with only words on it

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.
Find a book with illustrations in it

My copy of Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte has illustrated flowers on it.
Find a book with gold lettering

Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
Find a diary (true or fictional)

The Carrie diaries by Candace Bushnell.
Find a book written by someone with a common name (like Smith)

The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E Smith.
Find a book that has a close up of something on it

Captivate by Carrie Jones has a close up of a face on it.
Find a book on your shelf that takes place in the earliest time period

The white queen by Philippa Gregory, set in 1464.
Find a hardcover book without a jacket

Wuthering heights by Emily Bronte did not come with a jacket, but is one of the only hardbacks that I have that doesn't have one.
Find a teal/turquoise coloured book

The fault in our stars by John Green.
Find a book with stars on it

The fault in our stars by John Green, technically this does not have stars on it, but it does say stars in the title so I am counting it anyway.
Find a non-YA book
One day by David Nicholls, this is an adult fiction book that I got for only 10p, but have yet to read.


Thanks for reading. This tag was very good and I tag all of you who are reading this to do this yourself! Speak to you in my next post!
Star Reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment