Monday 6 January 2014

January TBR

Today I am doing my first TBR post of 2014! I am planning on reading quite a few dystopian books in January, with a couple of other genres added in, so lets get started...
The spectacular now by Tim Tharp.
17620971
The DVD of the movie adaptation is coming out soon, so I would like to read the book beforehand!

The silver linings playbook by Matthew Quick.
13539044
I love the movie adaptation of this so I am excited to read the book!

Breathe by Sarah Crossan.
11544466
This book looks very interesting and I am looking forward to reading quite a few dystopian books in January.

Rebel heart by Moira Young.
13042154
This is the second book in the dustlands trilogy and after reading blood red road in September, I am excited to continue on with the series!

Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans.
10861195
I am very intrigued to read this book as the concept seems very interesting, and I have also not read a sci-fi book before so this should be good!

Lastly I am hoping to read Slated by Teri Terry.
12743472
I have wanted to read this book for a while now, and from what I have read and hear about it, it sounds very good.

Thanks for reading and look out for my wrap up post at the end of the month, and maybe even a few reviews if I enjoy the books!
Star Reads




No comments:

Post a Comment