Wednesday 1 January 2014

Most anticipated books of 2014!

Today I am doing my most anticipated books of 2014, this is where I tell you guys which books I am most excited about reading that are coming out in 2014. So lets get started...

City of heavenly fire by Cassandra Clare.
8755785
This is the sixth and final book in the mortal instruments series and is expected to come out in May 2014 , and I can't wait!

The fourth book in the poison study series by Maria V Snyder.
This does not yet have a title or a cover, but is expected to be published in 2014 and I can't wait!

The Bane chronicles by Cassandra Clare.
This is a collection of short stories centred around Magnus Bane who is a character in the Mortal instruments series. This is expected to come out in September of 2014.

Panic by Lauren Oliver.
17565845
This is a book about a legendary game played by graduating seniors and it seems very interesting, I also love Lauren Oliver's writing style so I am excited to read this! The expected publication of this is March 2014.
 
Raging star by Moira Young.
15835877
This is the third and final book in the dust lands trilogy. I love this trilogy and can't wait for it to come out! The expected publication date is May 2014.
 
Don't look back by Jennifer L Armentrout.
13418925
This is a new novel about a girl who disappears, only to resurface without any memory of who she is or what happened to her. It seems very interesting and the expected publication is April 2014.
 
After the end by Amy Plum.
13601681
This is a new dystopian series, which seems very interesting. It's publication date is May 2014.
 
17735600
 
This is a contemporary novel written by the same author who wrote the statistical probability of love at first sight, which I really enjoyed, so I am very excited about this one! The publication date is April 15th 2014.

So those are all of the books that I am looking forward to in the upcoming year. I hope you have a great reading year!
Star Reads
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment