Sunday 2 February 2014

February TBR

Today I am doing my February TBR, where I tell you what books I am planning on reading in the upcoming month. So lets get started...

1. Throne of glass by Sarah J Maas

15713880
I actually started this at the end of January but have not managed to finish it yet, although I do absolutely love it so far!

2. Crown of midnight by Sarah J Maas

17670709
As I have already started reading Throne of glass, I know that I am most definitely going to want to read this one straight after!

3. City of glass by Cassandra Clare

3777732
I have been meaning to read this for a few months now, so hopefully I will finally get around to it.

4. To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee

2657
I have to re-read this for school, so I am planning on doing that this month.

5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer

11235712
I have wanted to read this for a while and have heard a lot of good things about it, and as the third book Cress is coming out this month, I decided that now was a good time to read it.

Thanks for reading. What books are you planning on reading this month?
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment