Saturday 1 March 2014

February Wrap Up

Today I am doing my February wrap up! I managed to read a total of 6 books this month which I am happy about. Also I decided to change my GoodReads challenge from 40 books to 50, as I am a few books over schedule.
So lets get on with the books that I read...

The first book that I read in February was Throne of glass by Sarah J Maas.
13519397
I LOVED this book and thought that everything about it was amazing, I actually did a full review on this which you can see here. Obviously I gave this one 5/5.

The second book that I read was Crown of midnight by Sarah J Maas.
17670709
This is the second book in the Throne of glass series and I loved it even more than I love Throne of glass! I found the storyline of this one to be even more interesting than the first and I especially loved the character development and Chaol ;)
I also gave this one 5/5 stars.

The third book that I read was Fruits basket V1 by Natsuki Takaya.
271199
This was actually the first manga that I have ever read and it was recommended to me by a friend. At first I found the storyline to be a little confusing, but as I read on I really enjoyed it and ended up giving it 4/5 stars.

The fourth book that I read was actually a novella called Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover.
18593175
This was the first book that I have ever read on my kindle and I really enjoyed it! It is actually a companion novella to the Hopeless series, but can be read as  stand alone, which is what I decided to do. I loved the storyline and was surprised that such a short story could be so interesting. I gave this one 5/5 stars.

The fifth book that I read was actually a re-read and that was To kill a mockingbird by Harper Lee.
2657
I re-read this for school as I have an exam coming up which this book is based on. When I first read this at school I didn't enjoy it too much and only gave it 3/5 stars, but after reading it in my own time, I came to really enjoy it and it has even become my new favourite classic book! I gave this one 5/5 stars.

The sixth and final book that I read was Fruits basket V2 by Natsuki Takaya.
836606
After reading V1, I decided to go and pick up V2 and V3 from the library. I only got round to reading this one last month, but I enjoyed it as much as the first. These are short reads which I really enjoy, and I am planning on reading more of the series and others in the future. I gave this one 4/5 stars.

Thanks for reading! Which books did you read last month?
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment