Sunday 2 March 2014

March TBR

Today I am doing my March TBR. March is going to be a busy month for me as it is the month of my birthday and I am also going to the country 2 country concert, which I am really excited about! As this month is going to be very busy, I am not planning on reading too many books, so lets get started...

Fruits basket Volume 3

836607
I started this series last month and really enjoyed it, so I have decided to continue by reading V3.

City of glass by Cassandra Clare.

3777732

If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you will know that I have been saying that I will read this book for the past few months and have never got around to it, but this month I am going to try and finish this series in time for the release of City of heavenly fire in May, which explains the next two books.

City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare.

6752378

City of lost souls by Cassandra Clare

8755776

The assassins blade by Sarah J Maas.

18243700

After reading throne of glass and crown of midnight last month, I cannot wait to read more books in that series! Which is why as this is going to be published on March 4th, I will be buying it straight away!

Thanks for reading! What books are you planning on reading this month?
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment