Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Wrap Up

Hi guys!
Today I am doing my March wrap up. I did not read many books last month because I was very busy what with it being my birthday and the C2C concert and many other things, but I did still manage to read 3 books last month, so lets get started...

Fruits basket V3.
836607
I have really been enjoying the Fruits basket series and was excited to continue, although I do find the story hard to follow sometimes, I still enjoyed it and gave it 4/5 stars.

City of glass by Cassandra Clare.
3777732
I finally read it! It has been over 6 months since I began the series and I have been meaning to read this net book since then, so I am so glad that I finally got around to doing it! It was definitely worthy of 5/5 stars and I also think that the series just got better as it went along!

City of fallen angels by Cassandra Clare.
6752378
After reading City of glass, I was excited to carry on with the series and I was not disappointed! Even though this one wasn't as good as the other three, I still really enjoyed it and especially liked the new characters that were introduced. Yet another 5/5 stars!
Thanks for reading and I will speak to you in my next post!
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment