Sunday 20 April 2014

Unfinished series!

Hi guys!
Today I am going to talk about all of the series which I am yet to finish, there are few reasons why I have yet to finish a lot of these series, but the main one honestly is laziness. Anyway, lets get on with it...
1. Matched series by Ally Condie.
 
I enjoyed the first book, Matched, in this series, but after reading Crossed, which I you have read my previous posts than you would know how much I hated that book, it didn't really encourage me into reading the last book of the series, although I think that I still may give it a go just so that I can say that I finished the series.

2. Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.

Honestly, I didn't really mind Twilight, but it is not really a priority or me to finish the series.   

3. Sophia and Ava London series by Elle and Blair Fowler.


4. Eve series by Anna Carey.

5. Hunting Lila duology by Sarah Alderson.

WHY HAVE I NOT FINISHED THIS! This is literally one of my favourite books of all time and I own the second and last book in the series, Losing Lila, so I have no clue why I have not read it yet.

6. Dustlands series by Moira Young (Not yet completed).

7. Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis.

8. The mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare (Not yet completed).

One book left to go!

9. The study series by Maria V Snyder (Not yet completed).

10. The memory chronicles by Lenore Appelhans (Not yet completed).

11. Throne of glass series by Sarah J Maas (Not yet completed).

12. Fruits basket series by Natsuki Takaya.

13. The Caster chronicles by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia.

14. The lunar chronicles by Marissa Meyer (Not yet completed).


I am currently reading Scarlet and loving it!
Thanks for reading, which series do you need to finish?
Star Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment